WOODCRETE PRECAST CONCRETE WALLS PRICES FROM R850 P.M. FOR 1,8M HIGH
Woodcrete precast concrete walls is a new concept of precast walls in Pretoria that will give you the same aesthetic quality of a wooden fence wall with the added advantages of a solid concrete wall. . Our Woodcrete precast concrete walls Pretoria is very affordable and looks just like a wooden fence wall, has a double sided wood texture, and comes with a precast concrete caprail top and comes in different affordable prices and heights, just like other precast concrete walls in Pretoria. Our Woodcrete precast concrete walls are perfect for your new garden wall and will compliment any current garden wall in Pretoria.
Our precast walling factory is based in Pretoria east and we install our Woodcrete precast concrete walls in the following areas: Pretoria, Pretoria east, Pretoria north, Pretoria west, Pretoria Centurion, Midrand, Benoni, Springs, Bronkhorstspruit, Cullinan. We also have a factory in Johannesburg so we can help with brickcrete double sided precast walls anywhere in Gauteng. Advantages of Woodcrete precast concrete walls:
The following advantages is applicable to our Woodcrete precast concrete walls Pretoria:
- Woodcrete precast concrete walls is much stronger than a wooden fence as it is made out of solid concrete that is reinforced with steel. This ensured a longer lasting wall that will outlast a wooden fence by many years.
- Woodcrete precast concrete walls does not rot or gets eaten by termites.
- Woodcrete precast concrete walls does not require you to varnish every couple of years
- Precast concrete Woodcrete walls comes with a beautiful wood finish and combines the advantages of precast concrete walls and wooden fences. This is a very affordable option that will give everything you want from a wall at a much lower affordable price. As there is less labour involved in concrete walls the job is done at an affordable price. You do not need to spend your budget on your Pretoria garden walls.
- Woodcrete precast concrete wals and fences is much faster to install than a wooden fence with much less hassle and stress. We come in, do the woode fence type installation, clean your premises and are out before 3 p.m. We can usually erect up to 30m of Woodcrete concrete walling in one day.
- Building a brick wall leaves a big mess of your garden. Precast concrete Woodcrete walls is much neater to install with minimum impact on your Pretoria garden walls. We do not have to enter your premises with big equipment and huge amounts of brick building materials that will stay on your premises for weeks and mess up your garden walls. Our material gets moved from the Pretoria factory to the truck straight in the new wooden fence type precast concrete wall. Minimun mess.
- With our double sided pattern neighbours in Pretoria can now share the costs as both will get a beautiful bi sided wooden fence look wall. Our Pretoria customers can also use our Woodcrete precast concrete walls in their front yards as it is not something you will want to hide as it looks so beautiful and has the same wooden fence look on both sides!
- Oxide is coloured right through our Woodcrete precast concrete walls. This oxide is imported and will ensure a long lasting appeal that will not peel from your Woodcrete precast wall. Our different oxides is specially mixed to blend in with existing Pretoria buildings and Pretoria landscapes as well as current garden walls in Pretoria.
- All our Woodcrete walls comes with an optional caprail trim that will finish off your Stonefence precast concrete wall nicely. Caprail is only for aesthetic appeal and does not make a difference to the strength or stability of your garden wall.
- Woodcrete precast concrete wall pillars comes with a 500mm concrete foundation and a half brick on top of foundation on which the Woodcrete panel rests as to insure no sagging of the wooden fence type wall.
All Woodcrete precast concrete walls is also reinforced with steel. 4 strands in the Woodcrete pillar and 2 strands in every precast wooden panel. This will ensure that the Woodcrete precast concrete wall can not be broken easily as the steel will keep the precast concrete wall together.
|Back||Back to top|